Friday, September 2, 2011

"To Make One, There Must Be Two" -W.H. Auden


I found this simple yet eloquently stated quote by W.H Auden while I was trying to find the perfect title for this blog. I love the quote! It was in reference to marriage and of course, everything about marriage, pre and  post I completely LOVE! I am a hopeless romantic at heart! I wish for the fairy tale life with my love and like all girls dream, we dream of the fairy tale wedding.

This blog is dedicated to my journey as a wedding/event planner! Event planning has always been in me but I have never taken "planning" serious. But as I grew older and earned degrees in which I thought I wanted, I found that I am actually really good at organizing and planning events and making someone's vision come to life!

I am excited to share with you my ideas, concepts and results!




No comments:

Post a Comment